PODOACTIVA, S.L. – B22316707
SERVICIOS PODOACTIVA, S.L. – B22411375
Purposes of processing
Informative website and e-commerce (online shop).
Management of queries through forms.
Commercial information about our products, subject to the user’s consent.
Legitimacy of the processing
Express consent of the data subject.
Legitimate interest for data processing.
Compliance with legal obligations.
Retention of data
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, as well as to comply with legal obligations.
In some cases, when necessary, PODOACTIVA, S.L., transfers user data to third parties and when there is a legal obligation and/or prior consent from the user.
Rights of interested parties
Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Podoactiva, S.L., in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) and European Regulation 2016/679, of 27 April, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD), hereby informs the users of the website https://www.podoactiva.com (hereinafter, the website), the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will apply to the processing of personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing its website or the corresponding mobile application.
The User, by providing Podoactiva, S.L. with his/her personal data through the electronic forms on the website and, where applicable, by ticking the corresponding acceptance box, expressly consents to Podoactiva, S.L. being able to process this data in accordance with the terms of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy clause and for the purposes expressed herein.
Podoactiva, S.L., informs the users of the Website that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the determined, explicit and legitimate scope and purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for said purpose or when requested by the holder in the exercise of their right of cancellation, provided that they are not subject to compliance with legal retention periods.
Podoactiva, S.L. declares its commitment to comply with the legislation in force at all times regarding data protection.
The personal data provided will be processed by Podoactiva, S.L. and will be used in accordance with the following information.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The personal data that you have provided in this and other communications with you will be subject to the Register of Processing Activities under the responsibility of PODOACTIVA, S.L., with postal address at Parque Tecnologico Walqa, Edificio Podoactiva. Cuarte 22197 Huesca and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PODOACTIVA, S.L. has appointed a Data Protection Delegate. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact her by email at email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name and city of residence.
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information on payments and refunds.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you are using and details of your device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
Data requested from patients of the Podoactiva Clinics. – In addition to the data mentioned above, if you wish to be treated at one of our specialised centres, you must give us your consent to process the following data:
- Name and surname.
- DNI, and in the case of acting on behalf of a minor must justify the legitimacy of their representation.
- Health data and imaging strictly necessary for health care, clinical analysis, diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
In some cases, it is compulsory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered in our clinics with on the web; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to access our services, subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- The collection and automated processing of data through the website will be carried out through the form located in the “Contact” tab, both for consultation and information, mainly focused on resolving queries or requesting information about our products and services.
- The personal data processed by PODOACTIVA, S.L., will be those provided by the user. In the event that certain data transfers must be made in order for PODOACTIVA, S.L. to carry out the services commissioned, they will be those permitted by law or those necessary for the provision of the services, and users will be duly informed.
- Sending of communications or information expressly requested.
- Conducting satisfaction surveys on the services received for the correct management of quality processes and their improvement.
- Use for statistical purposes for the purposes of analysing User behaviour and trends and analysing how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- In the case of health data requested from our customers, the purpose of the processing of this data is for the clinical analysis, diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
If you do not provide the necessary data for these purposes, we will not be able to provide you with our services.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, given that all relevant security measures have been adopted in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing consent in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent of the interested party to manage the provision of the service and/or sale of the product in our centres or through our website, for the contact forms and therefore in the processing of their data for purposes consistent with the activity of the company.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of customer data for direct marketing purposes.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the purpose of its collection, as well as to comply with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. Without prejudice to the conservation necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by the applicable legislation.
In the case of clients attended to at any of the Podoactiva Centres, once the relationship between the company and the patient has ended, the data will be filed and kept for a minimum period of 5 years from the last visit, after which it will continue to be filed in an anonymised form or, failing that, will be returned in its entirety to the patient or legally authorised person.
PODOACTIVA, S.L., undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the retention period has expired, as well as to duly block them in our databases.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In general, PODOACTIVA, S.L., will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations where it is mandatory by law or where a service has been outsourced for the normal operation of the company. Likewise, the interested party will be informed of this transfer by means of the consent clauses established by data protection regulations.
PODOACTIVA, S.L., endeavours to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations. In some cases, personal data may be required by law to be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. For data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer an adequate level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because the adequacy of their security measures complies with the applicable data protection regulations.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can send your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to the provisions of data protection regulations, you may request:
- Right of access: you may request information about the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and the right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion of personal data after it has been blocked.
- Right of restriction of processing: this entails restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by objecting to further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualised decisions: you can ask not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be refused if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations. In addition, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
In the event that you feel that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: www.aepd.es
- Address: Calle Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 Madrid.
- Telephone numbers: 901100099 / 912663517.
- Making a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating PODOACTIVA, S.L. from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form.
PODOACTIVA, S.L. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, nor does it assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
We reserve the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information. PODOACTIVA, S.L. is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by us through the website provided that it comes from sources outside PODOACTIVA, S.L.
How do we handle personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically addressed to minors. However, in the event that any of them are aimed at minors under the age of fourteen, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of the LO3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), PODOACTIVA, S.L. will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians in order to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we implement to protect your personal data?
PODOACTIVA, S.L. has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and endeavours to install additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided to our company.
Below you will find a series of links to further information on specific processing of personal data:
CONSENT AND DATA PROCESSING FOR JOB APPLICANTS
PODOACTIVA, S.L., offers those interested in sending their curriculum vitae, the possibility of doing so through this link https://www.podoactiva.com/ofertas-de-trabajo in order to manage the selection processes in progress, as well as future job opportunities. To this end, we inform interested users of the following:
- Data controller: PODOACTIVA, S.L. CIF: B22316707 – E-mail: email@example.com
- Purpose of processing: Consent of the interested parties, for the management of the Curriculum Vitae received and to carry out the personnel selection processes or to conserve the information and documentation sent in accordance with the conservation period.
- Data requested from the website: Name and surname, telephone, e-mail, address (town and province), year of birth, sex, level of studies, driving licence classification, level of studies, profession and work experience.
- Recipients of your data; no data will be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
- International transfer of data: Not done.
- Exercise of rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the data controller. You can also go to the supervisory authority, the AEPD.
- Data retention: 2 years.
CONSENT TO THE SENDING OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, by completing the data collection form and ticking the corresponding box “I accept the sending of electronic communications”, you are giving your express consent to send information about the Company to your e-mail address, telephone, fax or other electronic means.
What presence does PODOACTIVA, S.L. have on social networks?
PODOACTIVA, S.L., has the following profiles on the main Internet social networks (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube).
PODOACTIVA, S.L. acknowledges that it is responsible for the processing of the data of its users, followers, or persons who make comments through the same. Likewise, in accordance with the Law on information society services and electronic commerce, PODOACTIVA, S.L. is exempt from any type of liability arising from comments made by users and followers on its social networks.
PODOACTIVA, S.L., may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics that it considers informative, of any type of events, in any social network; as well as to publish new offers or services.
Scanner 3D: app Podoactiva IMUs.
The data provided by the Applications (Depth Data(3D)) is transmitted to Podoactiva where by using exclusive CAD/CAM systems, we are able to design orthotics. We don’t provide the data to thirdParties.
We do not collect or use any face data collected using TrueDepth.
Last update: June 2023.